“Recent Development in 5G EMF Policies, Guideline, Radiation Measurement and Monitoring” by Anwar Faizd Osman, Vice Chair, IMT and Future Network Working Group Malaysia
All are cordially invited to attend. Admission is FREE.
Speaker will share the recent development of 5G in 5G EMF policies, guideline, radiation measurement and monitoring which covers the following:-
• Overview of 5G antenna and power radiation technology
• Case studies on recent development of 5G EMF exposure policies, guideline and standards at various countries
• Differences of 5G EMF radiation measurement as compared to legacy 2G, 3G and 4G mobile technologies
• Demonstration on 5G EMF measurement platform
• Case study of 5G EMF measurement from actual 5G sites
Affiliation: Rohde & Schwarz, Regional (APAC) System and Application Education: B.S. in electrical engineering, Purdue University, USA and MSc (Electrical and Electronic Engineering), Universiti Sains Malaysia
17 years of experienced in Wireless Communication and Mobile Network Testing.
Senior IEEE Member and committee member for IEEE MTT/EDS/SSC Penang Chapter.
Malaysia 5G Task Force member, chairman of 5G Ecosystem and Timeline sub-working group, under the Spectrum Working Group.
Vice Chairman of MTSFB IMT and Future Network Working Group.
Chairman for and main author for MTFSB2002R0 Technical Code document – “ Technical Specifications For IMT-2020 (5G) System”.
One of the author for MTSFB2006R0 Technical Code Document – “Prediction and Measurement of EMF Exposure from Cellular Base Station”. EMF